Wednesday, December 02, 2009

All ready to embrace my new life in J2 next year!

Got posted to 2A04 with all the A03 geoggies plus sarah and linette! The only thing I'm sad about is that syairah won't be in the same class as me and we won't be able to freak out over art together anymore ): I'll miss Yiting too and Glenda of course!!



Beginning to feel abit scared about next year though, I've really got alot to work on!


JC2 year head address was kinda motivating for me, my first step is to not be late for class and not pon classes anymore!

Art lesson was quite interesting today, we learnt about Marcel Duchamp. Although he's a really weird and rebellious and non-conforming guy, part of me wants to be a LITTLE like that to create something you know... different. Like how he can call ready-made objects art and challenge the perceptions of art.

I'm pretty excited about embarking on my coursework journey next year, so I'm going to put in more effort for the 15 art pieces we're supposed to hand in by the end of the year :D Time to discover my inner self and see which direction I'm heading for!




Flying off to Japan next wednesday! Anybody wants anything?


No comments: